Ekko Marketing will optimize your website for search engines to drive more traffic and raise your search engine visibility.
Why is On-Page SEO Important?
On-Page SEO is a cornerstone of any robust SEO strategy. It focuses on optimizing the ‘image’ of your business, which is your website. The goal is to make your site more search engine friendly. Our On-Page SEO service includes:
- Analysis of your current website, including strengths and areas of improvement
- Identifying On-Page SEO opportunities
- On-Page SEO report & recommendations based on our findings
On Page is internal to your website, which means you have far more influence than Off-Page SEO. Even simple adjustments can make all the difference in the world, and failing to utilize this step in your online strategy could cost you clicks, and therefore business.
On-Page SEO Strategy
There are several on page optimization components that can increase your websites’ performance. Here are a few of the steps we take to raise your visibility in search engine results:
- URLs: It’s important to make sure your URL structure makes sense and is curated with search results in mind.
- Content: Content is king in the world of search engine results. We focus on producing an inventory of optimized, rich, comprehensive content based on keyword research that will drive traffic to your site.
- Title Tags: Title tags need to be keyword optimized and just the right length so they’re fully visible on search results pages.
- HTML & CSS: We make sure that all your content is ‘crawlable.’ This means search engines will be able to find all the keywords and links on your pages.
- Meta Descriptions: Meta Descriptions are almost as important as the content itself; they are short, keyword-loaded phrases that help drive traffic to your website based on relevant searches.
Did you know that Off-Page SEO metrics account for more than 70% of Google’s ranking system? With Ekko Marketing, you can rest easy knowing you stand out from the crowd.
Google’s algorithm targets a variety of Off-Page factors to generate the ranking of websites in their results pages. These aspects are external to your website, which makes it doubly important to have an extensive Off-Page optimization strategy.
Ekko Marketing can help:
- Obtain high-quality links with great SEO value
- Improve your page rank & website authority
- Deliver long term and ongoing SEO benefits
A Look at our Off-Page SEO Services
Instead of looking for large volumes of links, search engines like Google look for high-quality links that tell them your website is worthy of ranking. Because of this, working in tandem with a professional team has never been more important in building your online presence. Our offerings are specifically designed to help with both business-to-business and business-to-consumer SEO.
Our services include:
- Developing Your Links: Building authority for your website starts with building high quality links. We cut out the noise and focus on link opportunities and high page rank sites that will get your website in the door.
- Attracting Links & Outreach: Building overall authority is achieved by offering content to reputable blogs and websites to publish. This attracts inbound links and builds your overall authority as the go-to within your industry.
- Smart, Strategic Partnerships: Popular websites related to your industry are a great place to develop cross-promotional campaigns. This increases exposure as well as authority in your industry.
Keyword Research & Analysis
Step 1: Target keywords consumers are using to locate a company like yours
Step 2: Create a strategy aimed at utilizing those keywords
Step 3: Get discovered more often and increase traffic to your website
Keyword research is the bedrock of any successful SEO strategy. Before you can sell your products or services, you must understand how your customers are searching for them. When prospective customers are searching using keywords related to your business, you want to make sure they find your page. With keyword research from Ekko Marketing, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- Utilizing keyword trends and ranking opportunities
- Increased website traffic from relevant keyword terms
- Establishing and achieving short-term and long-term SEO objectives
Keyword Research Services
Ekko Marketing uses the best Keyword Research strategies that help you quickly and successfully take advantage of online trends relevant to your industry. We help your business by utilizing the following techniques:
- Competitor Analysis: We assess the strengths and weaknesses of your main competitors website and online profile, then we generate recommendations based on our findings that will help you obtain a competitive edge.
- Keyword Research: Our team conducts keyword research that helps identify keyword opportunities based on search volume, relevance, and other factors.
- Keyword Cards: All of our Keyword Research findings and analysis are then prepared in a detailed report. Using this, we target specific opportunities for content development and website improvement based on location-based and long-tail keywords.
- Ongoing Keyword Monitoring: Ekko Marketing monitors keyword trends on a month-to-month basis, so you can be as proactive as possible when targeting the right keywords to help drive traffic to your website.
Learning the language your customers’ are speaking is invaluable to your business, and we can help show you the terms prospective buyers are using in their search for products and services.
Technical SEO Services
Work with one of Toronto’s leading SEO companies to increase traffic to your website.
SEO as a term can mean literally dozens of things. One thing is certain; the mechanics of search engine optimization are complex, and it takes a certain level of technical expertise to navigate and utilize them. With the robust Technical SEO services we offer, you can expect:
- Techniques that help protect your website from algorithmic updates and the hundreds of changes Google makes every year
- Website clean up to get rid of the noise, duplicate content, and make sure each of your pages are ‘crawlable’ by search engines
- Utilization of the best, most up-to-date SEO practices
Technical SEO Services
- Competitor Analysis: It’s important to know the competition. That’s why Ekko Marketing identifies the major online players in your industry, compares their link profile, and then builds a list of opportunities to help you outperform them.
- Link Monitoring: We think links are a living, evolving part of your online profile. Our team monitors them and recommends phasing certain links in and out on an ongoing basis.
- Link Auditing: We assess and help your business resolve any broken or unnatural link issues resulting from Google updates or penalties.
- Website Overview Audit: Sometimes businesses go months or even years not realizing that there could be serious issues interfering with their ability to rank well in search engines. We identify these problems on day one, and then fix them.
- Website Transitioning: If you’re thinking about transitioning to a new website or rebuilding an existing one, we can help make the changes easier, and ensure your SEO work stays up to date and protected.