Content Development and Optimization
For Google, content is king. When you publish high-quality, relevant and consistent content, you will enjoy better visibility online.
In the last few years, content creation has been key to any online strategy since the release of Google’s Panda algorithm. Incomplete, thin or poorly produced content means lower rankings, and sometimes this happens overnight.
In the SEO world, content development is just as important as any other strategy, and Ekko Marketing can help you:
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of content that delivers lasting results
- Build notoriety and authority in your industry so you’re perceived as a leading voice
- Produce keyword optimized, multi-platform friendly content that provides information your potential clients are searching for
- Generate a following and position your company as a trusted source of knowledge for potential clients
- Target the best forums and schedule to release your content so it enjoys maximum results with each post
Content Development Services
Ekko Marketing is second to none in Content Development Services because of our unique approach. We use data-driven research as the foundation of all content creation. This cuts out the clutter and avoids the noise typically associated with producing large volumes of content. This means less of what you don’t need and more of what you do. Your content is easy to access, simple, and to the point, so visitors find exactly what they need and Google algorithms respond favorably to each post.
- Keyword Research: Understanding the language people are using, including which search terms, is paramount to connecting you to your prospects. That means you’re writing about subjects in your content people actually want to hear about.
- Copy Optimization: We pair our keyword research with content you’re publishing so it matches up with what your prospects are searching for in each stage of the buying cycle.
- Planning Content: Publishing everything all at once doesn’t work as well as a calculated release pegged to each and every stage of the buying process.
- Blogging: Sometimes its best to find the outliers; low competition keywords that we capitalize on to create ranking opportunities that others in your industry aren’t taking advantage of. This also creates opportunities to dovetail off existing trends and insert your brand to enjoy more awareness.
- Customized Strategies: One size does not fit all with content. That’s why we offer an array of media and content services that will be appealing to both your prospects and search engines. These include slideshows, blogging, video, info graphics and everything else to suit your needs.